Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Challenge Penticton Video




It's been a crazy week since Challenge Penticton, a week that was made even more crazier by my injuries from the crash and a move to Vancouver.  I haven't had a chance to write up a good race report yet however I wanted to post a video that Challenge Penticton made of my race day experience. It was awesome to have my Dad and also my coach Kevin Cutjar in the video.  I post a couple more videos one from the race and one from a talk I gave to the TriPower kids.  I have healed up ell and should get a real race report typed up in the next couple of days.

Thanks to hanks to Orbea, Orca, Shimano, Pro, Powerbar,The Bike Barn, Kevin Cutjar, Ryders Eyewear, Asics, and everyone who helped make my childhood dream a reality!  I look forward to coming back to defend my title in 2014!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win, couldnt happen to be a better triathlete